What is PLP Return and Exchange Policy?
We accept returns within 30 days of an order of PLP products in original, unused condition.* To return a product purchased through the PLP Online Store:
1. Obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number through Customer Service at (816) 221-LIFT (5438) or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Warehouse must receive items within 15 days of an RMA number being issued. All returns without an RMA number will not be accepted and cannot be credited.
2. Enclose your items and send to:
Patient Lift Parts
1801 Guinotte Ave
Kansas City, MO 64120
• Allow 7-10 days for processing your return once we receive it.
• Unfortunately, we cannot refund original shipping & handling charges unless an error occurred on our part in shipping your order.
Does PLP offer Exchanges?
To exchange a product, please order the replacement product(s) and return the original(s) in unused condition for refund. Please note that it may take up to 4 weeks to complete the entire return/refund process.
For refunds, we will issue you an immediate refund of the value of your returned goods minus a $5.00 nominal fee in order to offset the cost of order processing and re-stocking. For opened items, a 25% restocking-fee will be applied.
* Please Note: personal care items, special order items, patient lifts, and clearance items are non-returnable. For health and safety reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of eating (nutritionals), hygiene (Bathroom Safety Items, such as Commodes, Bath Chairs, Shower Chairs, & Transfer Benches, Toilet Safety Items) and mouth (Enteral Feeding Sets and Pumps) products. Once installed, Power Chairs , Patient Lifts, and Power Scooters are non-returnable.
What about DAMAGED / EXPIRED ITEMS?
DAMAGED / EXPIRED ITEMS - Merchandise damaged during shipment or expired merchandise must be reported to patientliftparts.com within 2 days of receipt. Please call us during our normal business hours (Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm CST) to notify us of any damaged or expired items (please have your order number and the item description ready when you call). We will then contact the shipping company for the retrieval of the damaged or expired item(s) and send you a replacement order. Any items that have been used will void your right to return it.